Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cloud 9? Yeah Its A Nice Place

"Mom? Dad?" I called from the door, as I slipped out of my Demonia Boots. (If you don't own a pair, it is a must that you do! teehee) My gaze flickered to the little key rack on the wall, but fortunately no keys.
"Oh snap! Score for me!" I squeaked like the plastic barbie girls at my school. I suddenly realized my actions and immediately stopped dead in my tracks. Well that was weired.

I ran upstairs with my new coffin bag, having my Math test in my hands. (I actually managed to to get a perfect 100 percent on my Math test. That's Math ladies and gents... Mathematics!) I walked towards my laptop, turned it on, and read a piece of paper that was stuck to my pillow.

Hi hon. Your father and I went to visit some friends. You better call me when you get home! And I made dinner for you in the fridge. Well not really in the fridge-, no wait! I mean it's in the fridge, but I didn't actually make it in the-. Honey just call me...

Xoxoxo
Mommy

Wow... Talk about panic attack. *Sigh, You know, I think I'll always wonder when my parents will truly let me go. Well not into 'the abyss' let me go, but I'm sure you get the drift.
So of course, to give them any more scary thought's, I dialed my mom's cell number. While dialing I heared a sound from outside.
It was a laughter I knew all too well. Too too well...
I was getting nervous as I peeked through the black curtains in my room. I felt as though my eyes were coming out of their sockets as to whom I saw next door. Their was Jack, in his Mercedes CLC 350 (his damn car that for some reason people won't ship to North America), speaking to someone on his phone.
"Hello? Tuesday honey?"
Oh shit, mom was still on the other line.
"Hey mom, I made it home..."
"Oh ok good, I'm really glad your ok-..." I'm sure Mom was still talking to me, but I just couldn't pay much attention to her, for I couldn't take my eye's off him!
Their he was unloading things from his trunk, just laughing to whom ever was on the other line.
"Hey mom, I have a lot of homework, so I'm going to have to go." I said a little to fast for her liking.
"Alright dear, see you soon." I heared a smile in her voice as she hung up.
I quickly threw the phone onto my bed, and hit the road. Running down the stairs (more like flying) I managed to almost break my leg, but hey I was still in one piece right? That was the main thing!
Again I slipped into my shoes, and already I had some trouble unlocking the stupid deadbolt. I swung the door open, and what did I greet? Thin air my friends... Thin air.
Where had he gone? I just saw him a minuet ago, and it's like he just disappeared into thin air, but his car was still in the drive way.
"Jack?" I called his name, but no answer.
"Jack? Are you here?" Nothing...
At this point their were two possible answers to this. Either A) I really had lost my mind, when I got hit in the head by that stupid football or B) He just left somewhere?
But I don't understand... Why didn't he come and see me? I mean we had something special didn't we? As I started to ponder on the matter, I slowly started walking back head down, miserable...
"Going somewhere?" A cool, husky voice asked me. I whipped my head around to see Jack standing in front of me, looking gorgeous as usual.
"Oh My.. GOD!" I shouted and ran into his open arms.
He twirled me around once before setting me onto my feet, but never letting go of my waist.
"I can't believe it! Holy!" I said as I buried my head into into his shoulder.
His laugh was free as ever, as he answered "Hahaha! Oh Sweetheart... I wanted it to be a surprise, but I suppose you saw me through the window."
I pulled back to stare into his lovely face.
"What do you mean, you saw me through the window? You couldn't have..."
He only continued to laugh, so I decided to drop it. Nothing, but I mean nothing could ruin this perfect moment.
"Well? Um... Do you want to come inside?" I whispered quietly.
"Hahaha! I'd be offended if you didn't let me."
He followed me inside, into the living room where we sat down on the couch. Anything possible that we could talk about we did. How he had enjoyed himself in Germany, the things he did, the things he saw... And of course vice versa.
I didn't even realize that hours had passed, when the phone rang.
"One sec." I told him as I pulled away from him, and grabbed the receiver.
"Yes? Yves Residence..."
Jack began tracing shapes on my arm, and yeah... I just had to laugh like something dragged out of a cats butt right? Very attractive I know...
"Hey hon. Were 5 minuets away, can you unlock the door?"
OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!
I immediately hung up. Shock crossed my face as I turned to Jack. He smiled sadly at me as he got up, and brought me with him.
"Walk me out the back then?" He asked casually.
"I'd love too." I told him, and laced my finger's into his. I led him through the kitchen towards the backdoor. As soon as I opened the door, a cool fresh breeze hit me in the face. I led him to the tree that I climbed, since dad still didn't take off the electric fence.

Jack: "Well Miss Yves, I had a lovely time tonight."
Me: "I wish we had more time... My parents Always have the worst timing... Wait. You won't be going away again will you?"
Jack: "I'll be here for a long time, don't worry. And there's always tomorrow right?"

I sigh slipped from me as I looked down at the grass... Why couldn't my dad just ease up a bit? I heared tire's on the my driveway. Crap, their here...
Suddenly Jack tilted my face towards his and placed his lips upon mine. We lingered there for about 30 seconds, before he pulled away.
"Goodnight..." And turned around to climb the tree. He made it over in about 50 seconds, and speed walked into his home. Before shutting the door, he called "Be on MSN if you can!" And with a beautiful grin shut the door.
OMG! OH MY GOD! The hell I will be! Oh Christ! I have to call Creepy! I have to call CREEPY!
I ran back inside, greeted my mom and dad, and took my ass upstairs.
I would have talked to Creepy had it not been for her 'blackout', but I guess it'll have to wait till I get her in the morning.
"RISE AND SHINE CREEPY! THINGS JUST GOT EXCITING AROUND HERE!"

My Regards
-Tuesday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thie black rose is great! and i love reading manga such as: deathnote, bizenghast and a heap of others. do you know about the nanowrimo? u should join...

Anonymous said...

oh by the ways...what red stuff is in the picture? i know it's blood, but it looks like red honey...

The Snarky Narwhal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Snarky Narwhal said...

Aw, ^. ^ I love it! Tales of Love make me giddy. I'll never forget when i met my soul mate, oh his eyes sparkled wildly. Their green but he has a spiral of brownish/gold in the center. ::Melt::

p.s. And Congrats on the 100 on your math test.

Stone said...

WHAT!!!! AND YOU HADE THE NERVE NOT TO CALL ME!!? Bitch! I don't know what to say!

~Creepy