Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Boy-Busting B**ch No!"

It started with this morning really... My mom decided to take herself to dance classes.
She was in such high spirits, it was practically scary, and of course I didn't want to make her day miserable right? Dad was a whole other story.
"Hey dad? Do you think I could meet Creepy downtown-"
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" He interrupted me, as always. It was sometimes funny when I said one of my idea's and he puffed up like an balloon. (And don't forget the colors of the rainbow on his face! From blue to red, to even purple!)
"What I was going to say, is that I'd like to get some new shoes for school, and Creepy was going to be there... Can we go?" I asked in a pleading voice. (He can't stand the puppy eyes! No one can!)
"Oh. Okay. For school I guess... You have 5 min to get ready-"
I didn't even hear the rest of that sentence. I was already thudding up the stairs, getting ready to attack 'the thing' which was my closet.
On the way to my room, I noticed Thursday wasn't in... Hmm. Maybe she went for a walk or something? She'll be gone soon, which was one less thing to worry about. I ended up with a nice black shirt, with a funky black vest over top, having the button "blood, sex, and rock and roll" pinned to my shirt. A dark purple skirt, with leggings, and of course my gorgeous platforms.
My dad and I got into the car, and we were on our way. Traffic is what started this whole mess. People who got there damn drivers licence, and to this day still didn't know how to drive! We got to my favorite intersection:
Oh st.
Shit ave.
We found a nice parking spot, and began down the road to our destination ( technically mine). I already spotted Creepy on the next block, waving towards us. "So where are you girls headed off to?" My dad asked us casually as we started walking towards a store that was a bit too hardcore for my him. (Then again, everything was hardcore for my dad...)
"Um... Twilight?" I said fluttering my eye lashes.
"You know I told you I don't like that store..." I could detect a tone there. The tone that underlined "read between the lines" which between that read "get you ass back in the car, were going home!"
"Oh dad come on! Please? I even picked out my school shoes. And look at that skirt in the window."
I pointed my black finger nailed hand towards the shop window.
"Alright fine. I have to go to the hardware store on the next block. Don't make trouble!"
And he stormed off.
"Alright Creepy lets go!" I said and dragged her up the steps, by the collar of her shirt.I stopped dead in my tracks. There behind the counter was Thursday, helping a girl with a gold Mohawk. Son of a-, but I cut that thought short.
Creepy giggled behind me, an interesting expression playing on her face. Damn Thursday for always being up my ass all the time.I looked back at Creepy and smacked her on the back of her head. "What the HELL was that for?" She said rubbing her skull.
"You tell me!" I hissed at her, and we entered the store.
Thursday seemed to be oblivious, as we stepped in. At this point that was a thumbs up for us. The Lay Low idea had never felt as good as right now. We ran to the very back, where 'Shoe Heaven' was located. My version of "Like Oh My God, Shoes!" just turned out to be "wow..."
Any kind of shoe's you wanted, you got them here. The new collection of Demonia boots were all lined up against the walls; All the way up to the celling. I could def. stay here for a while...
"Dude, look at these!"
Creepy lifted up a nice pair of platforms towards my face. "I'll be taller than you! Alright!" So much joy in her eyes; I just had to add something in "Ahaha, You wish Creep. I'm taller than you with shoes, and without them!"
I giggled quietly, looking towards the front of the store. Thursday was still preoccupied. That was good.
Creepy's big eye's narrowed."Fuck you." She said and went to sit on one of the skull chairs to try on the shoes I'd thrown back at her. I myself started searching for a nice pair of school shoes. Many of them, were actually quite nice, but one pair of boots stood out of all of them. And damn, it was at the top of the shelve. I started to reach for it, when an ivory hand caught my wrist.
"Need some help with that Miss?" A sarcastic tone huh?
"What are you doing here douche bag? How did you even get a job here?"
She gave me a smug smile, as she took the boots off and shoved them in my hands.
"Did you know that boy next door, sometimes come here? Do you think I would miss an opportunity? Ever?"
Her next victim was the Creepster. I didn't hear what she said to her, but when she walked away, I could Creepy murmuring something under her breath. Something between 'ass wipe' and 'the bitch from hell'. Not a bad comparison if you think about it lol.
"I'm going to go look at the sweaters..." Creepy said, and walk towards the middle of the store.
I started slipping into the different pairs of shoes, when Clyde walked through the door. I was going to scream at Creepy to turn, but before I could even take a breath, Thursday was in my face again. Okay I thought, keep Thursday entertainted till I could see that Creepy was making progress...
Sigh*
"What do you want Thursday?"
"Oh no, nothing... Just browsing myself."
Geez her voice is annoying... Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Creepy actually making conversation with Clyde. Whoot Creepy! Whoot!!
Unfortunately Thursday doesn't miss anything. She turned and her eye's got large, at the sight of what she saw! Ahahahahaha
"Too bad, you came here to piss me off, cause now you get to piss yourself off."
I said and walked to the music section. Damn it felt good to win something today...As I walked she took her foot out in front of me causing me to trip. Thankfully she missed. Talk about bad eye and foot co-ordination!
As I was browsing through the Cd's I found one with strange Art work. Kerli, Love is Dead.
Not bad, not bad... I'LL TAKE IT!
I called my dad in, to bring his wallet (my best friend) to get the things I needed. I smiled at Creepy as she was still making small talk. As I got closer, she grabbed my arm doing introductions.
"Uh, Clyde? Do you know my friend?" She asked, blushing.
"Yeah, your Tuesday right?"
He said matter-of-fact.
My dad was too busy to look back where I had gone to, so I had to make this quick.
"Hi Clyde. Tuesday Yves. Nice to meet you. Okay, I better go before dad slits my throat. Creepy? You coming or-" I didn't finish. I already knew the answer.
"Okay bye guys. Nice to meet you Clyde." I stated walking towards the counter. My dad was just as surprised to see Thursday putting my shoes and other stuff into a nice big bag.
"Well bye Thursday." My dad and I said in chorus. I left Creepy there with dude. Thursday was pissed, and I'm so sure she's going to kick my ass when she gets home. Ahahah I bolted the door, to my room! Ahahahaha, there's no way she can come in!
Guess we'll just have to see what happens when she does... I can tell you this though...

Blood will be shed. Just not mine...

My Regards
-Tuesday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh
i love the blog
lolz
its really interesting to read!

Anonymous said...

No way! Im happy 4 your friend! But what about you?! What happens to Uuuuu!!!?

Anonymous said...

Lol, nice blog you have, I like your style :D

Anonymous said...

Love the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Kerli is greaatt

Anonymous said...

Sure!
How do you make a list of the blogs you read? I'll start one and add yours.

Anonymous said...

It helps a lot!
Thanks.
I look forward to reading more!