Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Mark your territory T!"

Through out the time my cousin would stay here, I gave myself a mission. It might not seem like much, but I certainly felt obligated to it. And what happens now?I almost failed... what's the best phrase for this?
hmm... Oh yeah, "I 'almost' failed with beautiful blinding colors!"

Last night didn't even go as Creepy and I wished it had gone...I asked her to stay one more night, to keep me company. She complained at first, but when I told her what was at stake here (and thank god it wasn't my Addams family stuff) she immediately called the Gomez, to tell the news...
We pretty much went through the same things as the night before.
Reading the new HauteDoll Magazine, surfing the web and looking up such things as Gothic clothing, manic panic hair dye, jewelry, ball-jointed dolls, condominiums (we plan to both get out of this city), Victorian furniture, vamp energy drink etc. When Creepy's head snapped up from the screen of the computer.
"T? Isn't that Thursdays voice? And someone else?"
She whispered. Oh no... No, no, NO! This can't be happening! Its not supposed to! I listened quietly, over hearing the conversation. Well most of it at least...

Thursday: "So what's it like for you? Do you like it here?"
Voice: "It's nice. My room mate and I enjoy the night life very much."
Thursday: "ahahahaha teehee"
Thursday: "So is that where you both are headed? To see the night life downtown?"
Voice: "Yes, actually. Do you know any good places?"
Thursday: "Yeah of course! I'd love to show you! Teehee."

That's it! I don't care if I'm in a wired black lacy nightgown (which by the way I love) or if my hair looks like a haystack! Thursday's ass is soooo mine!
I didn't even hear Creepy's comment over my thudding down the stairs. Again, I was going to use leverage. I slipped into a pair of black platforms, and opened the door.As soon as the movement was done, and I was half way out the door, his gorgeous eyes held me again.
It was almost as if I could see humor in his eyes. Damn... He's good...
My eye's focused in on Thursday, and I got my words back into my brain. I tried to put on a seductive tone in my voice, but my anger got the better of me. Crist what's up with the frustration these days? I def. have to tell mom to get me to see a shrink...
"Thursday? I believe my mother wants to see you..." I said, voice full of pushiness.
"Tuesday? Can't you see I'm busy? I was just-"
"NOW!!!"
While I was yelling, (and I'm sure the whole street liked my yelling at midnight) there was Creepy; Leaning out of my second story window, her hair blowing gracefully in the wind, screaming "YOU SHOW HER T! MARK YOU TERRITORY!"
I looked up her, and gave her the finger. She stuck her tongue out at me before slamming the window shut.
"Well it was nice talking to you Jack. And hey, maybe I can show you around sometime... Kiss kiss..."
She blew a kiss at him, before walking past me; course she didn't miss an opportunity to knock her damn elbow into my ribs. Bitch... She's going to get slapped for that later. Then I realized something... We were alone again; and I was still in my lacy nightgown...Outside...oh crap... And he was watching me... AGAIN!!!!!! I quickly broke the contact and looked at the pavement as I spoke.
"I'm sorry about my cousin. She's visiting and doesn't know the word respect. So yeah, sorry..." I was about to shut the door, when he answered me in a low husky voice.
"You saved me, tonight Hahaha, thank you very much."
I looked up to his face lit up, his eyes more beautiful then ever.
"Uh-OK, um, your welcome..." Holy Gothicka! I can't believe I sound like that!
"Well good-night." I said and slowly closing the door, eyes still locked on him...
"YOUR HOT! DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FRIENDS?!" Creepy said yelling out the window again. After Thursday, Creepy's ass was on the line!
"Well goon-night Tuesday...Sweet dreams." Jack said quietly. I smiled back, and the door had finally shut. I heared the side of his door slam, and the car purred, as it reversed out of the drive way...
WOW!
He said 'Good-night Tuesday... Sweet dreams.' AHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha wow! The Magic 8-Ball was right! I did talk to him!
I slipped out of my platforms, went back up the stairs, Thursday gave me the finger and told me I was an asshole for not letting her make moves on the hot candy next door. I told her ahuh, and slamed the door in her face.
Then I whipped Creepy on the butt, and hissed at her.
"If you ever do that again, I'm going to throw you out the window!" She laughed like something had been taken out of a cats butt, and reminded me with "AHAHA! Yeah, you? Please! Miss Skinny! Ahahaha, I'm surprised you haven't tipped over because of those jugs of yours! Ahahahaahah!"
Yup, there was a happy Creepy for you there; Somehow in that moment I just couldn't be pissed at her! Ahahahahahahah
For being here in the hole of hell, I'm going to take her downtown. Shop for boots, skirts, make-up, the whole 9 yards. Creepy? One more night?! Who wouldn't!

My Regards
-Tuesday
P.S. Emilie Autumn - How Strange
Simply AMAZING! Thanks Creepy Creep! (igoth)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soo would have done the same thing!

Anonymous said...

I read your profile, before anything, and is that your real name??????? your parents must pretty crazy. i was wondering if you could maybe put up some more of the emilie autumn girl????? and maybe some of blutengel. i really like the i:scintilla.
books books books!!!!!! please, please pleassseeeeeee

Anonymous said...

i love the blog! better and better everytime!!!!!!!
dfhaswjdghrtedhhtrg
rwegt vhwryuhytj!!!!!

Anonymous said...

tsifira ulrica edlyn scarlette dawn avalon yves, you bettter smoke your cousins ASSSSSSSS, and fast before she makes some moves on that sexy thing next to myou

SMILEE said...

your friends funny as hell...

sooo is this a normal or it doesn't happen a lot???