Pretty much after my yesterdays encounter with my "perfect guy", everything else seemed to be a blur for the rest of the day. I remember my personal Ms.Doubtfire come to help me clean around the house, and then my parents came home...Throughout the rest of the day, I say I pretty much sat in my own filth, watching MTV live while downloading songs from LimeWire.
So this morning, I waited for the "mailman" to bring me my new issue of "Shojo Beat". Even though I've already read 'Vampire Knight' online, I want to read it again; I guess to keep myself in check, and know that I don't have memory loss, or anything like that.
Sadly when the maildude came, he didn't bring me what I wished he did. Instead he brought me a crappy yellow envelope which read 'To the parents/Guardians of Tuesday Yves'.
Uh-oh... That can't be good. I ripped it open to find a piece of paper nicely tucked in, with a few other loose sheets reading the bottom of the page:
"Classes will commence at 8:48AM, and will finish at 3:10PM. I hope you enjoyed your summer, and are welcoming the new school year..."
Oh boy... School.
I sat down at the table, reading the fine print over again. "Is that a letter from the school?" Dad asked me, while he shoved a huge piece of white bread down his throat.
"Yeah... but its A-OK. I can work it." (hmm... maybe that's a bluff.)
"Alright, lets go over the rules..." Oh no. CAN THIS BE POSSIBLY THE TALK?! THE TALK I WAS PRAYING TO NEVER HAVE?! WITH MY DAD NOT TO MENTION?!
"You failed Math and paid the price of Summer School. You've done this twice. Lets not go for third year in a row, alright?" (Oh man that was close!)
"Oh, ah, yeah. Yeah okay. Alright, got it."
"Now you have 15 min. to get ready, for were going out for school supply shopping..."
Alright! Clothes!
My Regards
-Tuesday


2 comments:
Thanks ton... I still haven't figured out what's wrong with Troy but I haven't been home.
Talk with you soon!
I like your picture.
Post a Comment