The one thing I think you shouldn't do, is have a "Magic 8-Ball moment" at 12:30am, with your cousin... I decided to call Creepy last night (igoth), telling her to either come take me out of my misery, or join me. Of course she took misery. Who wouldn't? I think it got worse when Thursday came into my room to see Creepy on my black rug, flipping through the new 'Gothic Beauty' Magazine.
"And who is this?" Thursday said eyeing Creepy like an insect; Just waiting to step on her.
"This is Creepy Creep. And your not welcome right now..." Throughout all this time my mom's words kept repeating inside me head, Be Nice, Be Nice, Be Nice! Yeah yeah, I'm trying but its just so easy to infuriate myself...
"What's yours is mine Tuesday, ahahaha!" Ahuh.... Sure it is. That's when her eye's flickered to the window sill.
"Oh my- Magic 8 Ball? Are you serious?!" Her laughter was like an echo of bells; which after a while would get annoying... So in the end she just invited herself next to Creepy, who had a very intense expression on her face. But not even Creepy's scary face was going to make Thursday move; not at all.
Again the questions started, and Creepy was the first to go:
*"Will I ever get to be the actress I'm supposed to become?"
ANSWER: As I see it, yes
*"Will the 'Gomez' finally get off my back, and let me live free?"
ANSWER: Better not tell you now (Here was where her face fell a bit...)
*"Will I ever get to meet a really hot punk/goth boy?"
ANSWER: It is certain
Immediately she threw it to Thursday. I threw her a questioning look but all she replied was "I don't want to jinx IT!" Ahahaha, oh how Creepy can always crack someone up!
Thursday shook the ball, asking the following questions:
*"Will I go to a Rave next week with Rebecca? ( Rebecca is her BFF)
ANSWER: Don't count on it (Thursday: "HUH?!")
*"OK am I going to be the most beautiful one at Jason's Party?"
ANSWER:My reply is no
"Tuesday? Your freaking Ball is broken... Whatever I'm outta here. Take it." She threw the ball into my lap, and took off into the guest room. Hey better there then here right?
"Wow, that was fast." Creepy said looking toward me with a happy expression on her face. Ahahahaha "I was going to say the same thing my friend!"
I stood up and ran to my stereo system, and plugged my iPod into it. "I'm going to need to mood music for my turn Ahahahahahahha!"
The shuffle ended up picking Machine Vision by I:Scintilla which by the way, is an extremely intense band. If anyone has time, you should look them up. :)
I sat back down next to Creepy, picking up the ball and shaking with such force, we could both hear the answer thingy rattle against the side of the ball.
*"Alright. Will that boy next door to me, talk to me? Ever?"
ANSWER: As I see it, yes
("There are boys next door to YOU!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Creepy shook my shoulders. I couldn't stop laughing at her expression. "Relax Creep, Relax, I'll tell you about it in a sec. Just let me finish!" She waited quietly for my next question.)
*"Will my 'phyco' dad take off the electric fence?"
ANSWER: Don't count on it (Damn... I was hopeing for something a little better than that.)
*"Will Creepy and I both get a chance to see them tonight? Or maybe in the next few weeks?"
ANSWER: Yes - definitely
Both of us laughed like a cat who had gotten stepped on! It was so funny how a stupid Matel "Magic 8-Ball", could bring such a response out of us!
So I quickly told Creepy about the new next door neighbors; explaining there looks, there car for gothsake! And what an enigma they were here in my neighborhood.
She blushed at the thought of the one with the brown hair. I marked my territory before she could even say something "I CALL DIBS ON THE BLACK HAIRED BOY!" I said.
Again we laughed.
It was exactly 3:47 AM when I stood up to pull my black curtain from the light of the moon; Creepy had fallen asleep next to the bag of chips; Apparition by Delerium was quietly singing in the background, when I saw him through the window. The boy with the black hair (The one I remembered was named Jack) was there just looking at me. I'm sure my expression looked quite startled. He watched me, a strange expression dancing on his beautiful face.
I swear I have never seen such a gorgeous looking boy in my life! This time I could really see his features on his face. His amazingly gorgeous eyes; more like a creamy but dark orange pair of eyes, held my gaze. His black hair def. complimented his white skin. He pulled his lips into a slight smile, almost crooked but not quite.
"Oh-" was all that escaped my lips! My body couldn't catch up with my damn brain!
Suddenly I felt the intensity of his gaze loosen, and immediately I pulled the blinds down. Oh god, what's wrong with me! There he was, the Magic 8-Ball correct in the prediction, and I had ruined the moment. I finally realized I was hyperventilating, my heart racing like MAD!
I waited a few seconds before pulling the black curtain slightly away again.
He was gone... Like he was never there...
Crist, I don't know what happened last night, but It was def. an experience to not forget. I haven't seen him or his friend yet today. Creepy decided to stay another night, after I told her what happened last night. "DAMN! WAKE ME UP IF EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" She said.
Lets hope tonight something interesting will happen. As long as Thursday doesn't interfere, were going to be just fine...
My Regards
-Tuesday
P.S. The picture at the top was the closest image I could compare the boy to.

7 comments:
Dear Tuesday,
I just wnated to tell you....... WOW! HOW CRAZY IS YOUR LIFE!? I WOULD KILL TO BE YOUR IN YOUR BFF'S POSITION! OR EVEN IN YOURS! I'm okay, i can handel it, lmfao!
CRazy I tell you!!
CRAZYYYYYYY!!!!
Keep up witht he crazyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delerium is F***ing Ggeat! love your playlist
OMG I WANNA BE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDD!!!!! :D
Hey everyone,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
My Regards
-Tuesday
Hey YVES,
Love your playlist!
Truly good taste!
my friend told me about your blog. i see she wasnt kidding...!!!!! this is....wow... im lost for words....
nice...
so punk/goth?? thats interesting..
im more of beach/ cali boy/ vegas party boy...
i dont know much.. more like any of the bands in your playlist but ill check it out...
Post a Comment