Everyone I have some marvelous news! I just got fired today for not placing the "Hannah Montana" Cd's out into the front shop window... Go figure. I knew I was going to get fired sooner or later. I guess I just didn't know when. (Ha-ha, I didn't even have the courage to tell my dad! He'd have a freak out! Ha-ha!)Anyways, because I'm home and everything I'm going to explain last night's events. It was strange really; something that happened really out of the blue. It was after my parents had gone to bed. I can remember clearly listening to : KoRn - Twisted Transistor, and falling up the stairs that lead to the attic.
I was looking for my black candles, and my old sketchbooks. I don't really have an idea as to why I had to get them. I suppose I really wanted to just go up there, and sit in a dark corner. Think on life maybe? Anyways, as I began lifting box's (at least 5 in my hands) something nudged my foot. My blood curling scream escaped me, ha ha, and the box's toppled down, bringing me down too!
Turns out the thing that had nudged my foot was actually my old 'Magic 8 Ball'. My grandmother had bought it for me before she passed away. Strange that it would end up here, with the rest of our junk.
While turning it this way and that, I kept my word; sitting under the window in a corner of the room. I wanted to ask it things. Would I get the same answer like with the other one? And of course who wouldn't want to humor themselves once or twice a week. So I started the interrogation:
- "Will my mom and dad, let me go free on my own for a while? Sometime soon?"(Why was I even doing this, when I already knew the answer...)
ANSWER: Yes - definitely
WHAT?! That wasn't the answer I was expecting! With the other Ball it was always My sources say no or the original Don't count on it ... So I continued. It ended up like this: - "Will I ever get to date?"
ANSWER:It is certain - "Will I ever meet a boy who likes the same things I do?"
ANSWER: It is decidedly so - "Not a prep right? Please not a prep!"
ANSWER: My sources say no - "Do I already know him?"
ANSWER: My reply is no - "Is he coming soon?"
ANSWER: Yes - definitely - "Is my Knight of the Night coming really soon?"
ANSWER:Yes
Holy Gothicka! There was still hope! HAHAHAHAHA! I thought to myself, 'There really is hope for the hopeless romantic that I am! Wow... Lets hope ladies and gents... Let's hope!
My Regards
-Tuesday

2 comments:
I seriousley have to get one of those 8 Ball things! They must be fun! KORN is CRAZY! Good choice!
wow, Told you your grandma was awsome. She knew things, she knew about me for instance.
At lest your attic is normal. Last time I went up there (which was a couple years ago) somthing grabed my hair and leg. Mom said that it was Thing, so I didn't go back up there.
Post a Comment