Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Half Day?

I walked into my Theater Tech class a bit uncomfortable.
All night long, I had been thinking of the possibilities, plans, the problems, the things I'm going to have to do to keep "my perfect" guy a secret...
And so far I had come pretty far, but not far enough... I didn't see him this morning, or after school yesterday... Hmm, I wonder where he is. Perhaps he's gone with Clyde somewhere?
I walked to a black PC, and started to logging in, when nausea hit me straight in the face. I sort of had blurry vision too, but it wasn't like I was going to go blind or anything right?
The teacher had a discussion about the class, its rules and regulations, and by the time I could realize where the conversation had taken place, students started to exit the door.
My math class, was right next door, so I took my time to get etc.
He was a nice man, my math teacher; nice and hardcore strict.
"Homework is to be completed and handed into me at the start of next class."
Uh-oh.
Then I really have to do well in this class, and keep my bloomers high! I can't afford to have another slip up like last year with summer school.
Damn...
That class went by quickly too, which was a good sign. By the time that "time" actually caught up with me it was finally lunch again, and I was feeling even worse then I had in Theater Tech.
I ended up calling my mom, who came to pick me up.
So here I am, sitting in my chair, with my laptop, and browsing music on Limewire. The black curtains on my window were pulled shut, keeping the sun outside; and the heat!
I looked at my Addams Family clock. Art class had started already and I didn't even get a chance to experience it... (I have 2 Art classes with 2 different Art teachers. This would have been Day 2 with teacher 2.)
Not to mention the English Media class I took. Oh well, there's always Monday I guess...
I got some Alice in Wonderland merchandise:

I just bought these off eBay today! I love the figurine the best!
My Regards
-Tuesday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
A really cool blog!
I hope you feel better tomorow!

Anonymous said...

Dear Tuesday,
You always amaze me! I love your writing, and please, continue being yourself!
bye! d^_^b

Anonymous said...

No problem!

Have you met Stephenie?

I'm glad you read mine too.

-Madds

Anonymous said...

oh i really like the cat. the mug is cool too. i like to collect bugs bunny and tweety stuff. continue blogging.