(This is yesterday's post... I couldn't log onto my laptop. It decided to spaz on me...) :)It was my second day at school, and already I was feeling the stress... So far I had gone through the morning with Gym class and Graphic Arts. Well I can tell you right off the bat that I got my ass kicked in dodge ball.
Half way through the day and I managed to get a couple of bruises on my back. The hit I got on my thigh should turn black in the next two days. These guys are really hard core athlete's. And the dude who took me on was a complete physco! He wasn't kidding when he said "I'll take skinny over there..."
And honestly, David giving me positive feedback? Not helping...
"Go to the left Tuesday! No! Your other LEFT!" and "He's going to throw the ball there, I'm positive!" And what does he do? Puts me right in the line of fire! Graphic Arts class was a little more relaxing. (Though I couldn't sit on the chair since my ass hurt so much...)
The place was well... More Tuesday friendly.
I didn't make friends very easily, but a girl with neon pink hair sat beside me. She introduced herself, explaining why her name was Malina Bambino (don't ask).
Usually she would ask me a question like; what's it like to live here? Favorite colour? Any hobbies?
Our teacher wasn't here for the day so we had a substitute. She was really nice actually, going on about animation, and the things she surfs on the net sometimes.
That's when lunch happened.
The chatter in the air, the bimbo's, the okays, the normals and the wired ones (like me) emerged from classes. I managed to pick two lockers instead of one... The extra room, possibly intrigued my attention?
I was packing my away books, and gym papers (can you believe I have to wear the freaking school uniform for gym?! Are these people out of there minds?! 30 freaking dollars for an ugly gym outfit. Just my luck...) when some called name. The same thing happened yesterday, but I didn't see anyone. Strange though because I recognized that voice... But at the same time it was foreign to me... Why is that?
"Tuesday..."
It was getting closer now. My head snapped up, and I started searching. Who am I looking for? "Tuesday..."
Yes, I'm here and I know your calling me, but where the hell are you?! Something hard caught my shoulder from behind me, and I immediately turned in to punch whatever it was.
He caught my fist in his hand, curling his fingers over mine; trying to sooth I guess?
"You haven't even been in school for a whole day, and already your picking fights... Tsk tsk." He smiled down at me, eyes beautiful as ever. I watched as he assessed our hands, then returned back to hold my gaze.
"Christ! You scared me! Wait... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I couldn't believe this... Jack moved in about a few weeks ago, and now look! He's right here in front of me, touching my hand and looking at me as though I half lost my mind!
"I come to school too you know, just not full-time."
"Okay, wait, now you've confused me..." (I really suck understanding guys... WHY?!)
"I'm home schooled. It's a bit complicated, and I don't think it's good to start a conversation about it in a crowded area. How about lunch?" He said and gently releases my hand.
"Um..." It just rolled out of my mouth... I'd say at this point I would so get nominated for "The Douche Bag Of The Year" Award.
"Let's go for lunch shall we?" Jack raised his arm for me to take.
I took it without hesitation, and we walked together out the front school doors. As I passed people, I saw David and his friends, number's 12, 06, and 21 (I still didn't know any of there names...) watching as to whom I was walking with. Many of the bimbo's jaws dropped, and I could feel the tension building up. But Jack carefully and at complete ease, went through the crowd and out we were.
The sun went into my eyes suddenly and I hissed. (Why did I do that?!)
"Ahahahahaha! Little Vampire... Let's go."
My Regards
-Tuesday

5 comments:
Sounds like some Edward Cullen action!
You don't deserve that.
And what I would give for Edward Cullen impersonators!
lol
-Madds
Love the picture. You have such a unique voice in your writing.
By this time the only considerable action would be to act like Bella. In some ways, forget the others.
=]
-Madds
Oh I hate you so bad! SOOOOOOO LuKcYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nnneeeddd a guy like this Jack! He sounds like the perfect hottie Edward! I HATE YOU!! *smiles like never before!
Post a Comment