Friday, September 5, 2008

The White Rabbit.Net

Hey everyone,
I recently surfed the Internet, and I found this cool site, which sells Alice in Wonderland Merchandise.
My mom just ordered these, so to see what I'm talking about, just look at the images below! (Mom said if she caught me doing bad in school she would send the stuff back, and kick my ass. So basically and technically that means "Do well, OR ELSE!")
I updated the 'Links' part of my blog, where you can visit their website; The White Rabbit.net
Alice in Wonderland Music Box


Alice in Wonderland Pocket Mirror


Alice in Wonderland The White Rabbit Pocket Watch



Alice in Wonderland Tea Kettle

My Regards
-Tuesday

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy! Ur name is.....Holy.
Nice blog, But Holy!

Anonymous said...

I saw the site. it's interesting. are U a collector?

Tuesday said...

Hey there Anonymous,

I like to think of myself as a collector. I'm not very hardcore or anything, but If there's something that interests me, I'm going to have to get it. :D
Thank you so much for viewing my blog! Appreciate it!

My Regards
-Tuesday

Anonymous said...

LiKe yOuR sITe.
YoU vERY funNY

Anonymous said...

Word
up by Cameo
is
fucking crazy
shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good music.

Anonymous said...

Your style of writing is really very exquisite; I wish I could write like that.

Tuesday said...

Hello everyone,

Thank you so very much for viewing my blog! It means much to me.

My Regards
-Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Wow!

I guess you are an Alice in Wonderland fan?

=]

Well if you are confused... check the blog I made a anti-confusion post, lol.

-Madds

Anonymous said...

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat
How I wonder what you're at!
Up above the world you fly
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Anonymous said...

=]

Sorry I can't talk for long... but I need to pack a few things. I hope you read the posts.. it's so hard to write about it.

-Madds