Well... My full name is Tsifira Ulrica Edlyn Scarlette Dawn Avalon Yves.
My parents are still stuck in the era where people should have at least 6 different exotic names, and all from different parts of the world. (Don't ask...) So just call me Tuesday. I'm an only child, thank god.(I don't think I could handle a twin.) My favorite color is purple, and I love to wear black 24/7. And yes I'll wear a black long skirt in 30 degree's with the sun shining and partly cloudy skies. My ethnicity is Hungarian, and I love skull's to death! I colored my hair ultra violet and added some pitch black streaks to my long bangs. I have blue eyes, but I like to wear my orange contacts, while having pale skin (thanks mom and dad! HAHA!). I'm 5'4 and love to read dark novels...
1 comment:
many fangs? eh, alright
Post a Comment