Friday, July 11, 2008

Argument's, SkullCandy, And Lestat. What could be better?


I just finished an extremely intense argument with my dad... Well of course as some of you don't know, my style of "dressing" isn't exactly what many people call "normal". But I don't understand, I mean, my mom's completely fine with the whole goth/punk thing. I've been doing this for 10 years! With my dad being in my face I just went upstairs to my room and slammed my door shut in his face. I really don't want to be a mean hardcore "Biatch", but my patience does have a limit. And let me tell you, it passed month's ago. Years ago!
Sigh* Well while here on blogspot, I went looking for other bloger's who might have something, ANYTHING in common with me. Didn't find many... But on someones blog, I did find an interesting musician with an interesting style of music. If anyone out there has any time, check out:


  • Artist : IAMX ----------------Song: Missile

I honestly don't know why I like this song really. Maybe because I like the chorus? With my Skullcandy at my side, it's music all night long! From Soundtracks, to Victorialdustrial, all the way to Trance and Techno. :) What can I say, for almost everyone, Music is there other half. Like me. If I was put into a desert with no food, or no water, well... That would be just fine. Because I would always have my skullcandy, and iPod.

I put up the music video "Forsaken" by Vampire Lestat.Just a hint of Tuesdayness for some of you. I just finished watching "The Addams Family Reunion", and now I'm onto QUEEN OF THE DAMNED! And might I add that the actor Stuart Townsend, is the hottest Lestat I have ever seen! EVER!


My Regards

-Tuesday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love IAMX! He's really crazy, but you can't not love him! YAY for another fan! You are a fan right?!
If you are YAY! I love Skullcandy headphones, but my older ass brother smashed them. and Lestat is hot. HOT HOT HOT!! ok thats all. byebyebeybeyebyebeybeybe

Anonymous said...

DON'T BE NORMAL! Normal is stupid. Be creative and be yourself.
Nice blog.