
So I'm at work again, which means back to stocking the country section at HMV. The only good thing about this job so far, is that I get really good discounts on new Cd's which is good, because I'd rather buy the Cd instead of buying it on iTunes. My mom's not really fond of iTunes. She the "very original" records girl. Take it or leave it. But hey as get good deals I won't complain. So already for the end of the day I'll be bringing home:
*Emilie Autumn - Bit O This And That
*Emilie Autumn - Bit O This And That
*IAMX - Kiss and Swallow
* Queen of the Damned (Soundtrack)
So far that's how far I got. If anything else catches my eye, I'll definitely have to get it. And Creepy if your out there! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! Hahahahaha I talked to my dad and apparently the Florida thingy is still on! I repeat STILL ON! If I don't hear from you by then, I left! But ill make sure to bring you back something spooky! ( That's if there is anything spooky out there to get!)
My Regards
-Tuesday




3 comments:
Good taste in music goth-babe
How rude to call someone 'babe' if you don't even know them! sorry to bother you, i just wanted to say that you have an interesting blog, and the CDS you picked out are cool. Also, i liked the addition of picture's. The buttons pictures? Very funny :D
SARA K.
Hello anonymous, and Sara K.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
My Regards
-Tuesday
Post a Comment