Monday, July 14, 2008

Florida?


So I've just heared news, that my dad wants to drive down to Florida this week saturday. Before you get the wrong idea about me, I never said I didn't want to go. I mean my family and I haven't exactly been to a vacation in over six years. And in those years, I was mostly chilling with my friend Creepy and her family. I mean of course ill go without a doubt, but couldn't we pick something a bit more, I don't know cooler? ( A place where it rains like England? Or a cloudy place like I don't even know where...) But as usual, I'm going to have to pack everything. I remember the last time we went on a vacation, I packed my first suitcase. It had everything, from manga, to my pencil case to my Addams family dvd's. I remember my mom going " ah hon? Were going to have to pack lighter..." I can even remember in my head saying "oh shit..."
Well of course I didn't pack light, I mean, I needed my Addams Family merchendise, not to mention all my Emily the Strange stuff. Well anyways, I'm actually at work, and the last thing I need is to get fired the first day I'm here. ( Could be possibe, you know...) I better go find that headphone guy... I don't even know what the fuck his name is.... Great.

My Regards

-Tuesday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tottally know where your coming from. and england is amazing! if you can you have to go! by the way, love adams and emily rocks my socks!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I like your blog. Nice colors. Have a graet day at work. HMV is crazy so watch out. =)

Tuesday said...

Hello anonymous and victoria,
Thank you for viewing my blog.

My Regards
-Tuesday