Monday, July 14, 2008

OH God!

OK, so I just fixed my blackberry to work with blogspot, only to say "KILL ME NOW". Basically a few minuets ago, the headphone guy (by the way his name is Alex; I just found that out) explained to me how the cash register works etc etc. And I'm doing good until he tells me to stop and calls me over to a big brown box.

Me: "Did you call for me?"
Alex: "I thought we should go over the rules. See I've been here since the beginning, and all new members have to go through initiation..."
Me: (I swear I had a dumbfounded expression on my face)
Alex: "You'll be in the country section for the next week."

And that's when I literally die... Country? No offense to anyone out there, but I'm not really fond of Country... Not at all... RAP? Let's not go there... Here I am, stacking Dolly Parton and Carry Underwood... Oh kill me now...

My Regards


-Tuesday

No comments: