So I came back from Florida just 2 days ago, and already I had 23 message's and 10 voice mails, from my friend Creepy, while the rest were from my co-boss (if that's what you want to call him) Alex...You know, as much as I thought I wouldn't enjoy myself, I actually had it wrong. Throughout my time my mom and dad took me to places like:
*Gaterland
*Walt Disney 'Magic Kingdom' (Amazing place to be!)
*Universal Studios
I would also like to add, that I had never seen so many gift shop's in my life! But the good news is I ended coming home with a bunch of stuff! The items are as follows:
*The Addams Family special addition of DVD. (The Addams Family, and Addams Family Reunion)
*23 amazing stones (Very tiny, and the dark colors I love)
*Books including Dangerous Girls & Dangerous Girls 2, and Fendi, Farrago, and Fangs. (All of them a must read!)
*And a whole bunch of other little mini things I can't seem to remember.Well it's my second night back and already I had another 8 Ball Moment... And to think one day I actually thought my mom would eventually grow out of that phase. Well fat chance for that. Well I go back to work tomorrow which is swell do to the fact that my voice mails were of a very lovely voice...
*23 amazing stones (Very tiny, and the dark colors I love)
*Books including Dangerous Girls & Dangerous Girls 2, and Fendi, Farrago, and Fangs. (All of them a must read!)
*And a whole bunch of other little mini things I can't seem to remember.Well it's my second night back and already I had another 8 Ball Moment... And to think one day I actually thought my mom would eventually grow out of that phase. Well fat chance for that. Well I go back to work tomorrow which is swell do to the fact that my voice mails were of a very lovely voice...
'You have... 10 voice mails in your inbox. First message...'
Alex: "Yo... where are you? When are you coming back? I need help restocking the RAVE section... Call me..."
'Message erased... Nest message...'
Alex: "Hey its me again... WHERE ARE YOU?"
'Message erased... Next message...'
Alex: "Lisen T, I really need you-"
'Message erased... Next mess-'
Alex: "Yo... where are you? When are you coming back? I need help restocking the RAVE section... Call me..."
'Message erased... Nest message...'
Alex: "Hey its me again... WHERE ARE YOU?"
'Message erased... Next message...'
Alex: "Lisen T, I really need you-"
'Message erased... Next mess-'
Well I think by now you get the point. Now that I think of it, since when did I get the nickname "T"? Though I have to tell you... This kid never gets old. Even though he puts on a show, being all tough and bitchy he actually pretty cool.
Now for a change of subject!
ATTENTION TO ALL DARK READERS!
It has come to my attention, 3 minuets and 21 seconds from right now that there are a bunch of books that have come out or going to be coming out! Here are some images for you to keep an eye out if you decide to go to book stores anytime soon:


Well there you have it. Keep your eye's open! One more thing before I go tonight. If anyone one has time in the week or whenever GO SEE 'THE DARK KNIGHT' I haven't been able to see it yet, but I plan to! And the Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer... Simply Amazing! You have to see it!
My Regards
-Tuesday

7 comments:
I think that Alex guy likes you. how old is he??
Hey Tuesday,
You are right about 'The Dark Knight'. It was defenitely an amazing movie to watch.
I also wanted to comment on your choice of novels. Twilight is AMAZING! I love the whole serise! Breaking Dawn is sertainly going to make heads turn! Keep posting up more books! I always forget when they come out! God how I wish I could meet Stephenie Meyer!
Anyways, keep up! UP UP~!
I really wish you put up more art work. by the way, Im trying to comment on 'Dead and Loveing it!'? But I can't because it wont let me. Can you maybe ask iGoth to take off the google thing? Just asking....
Hello Anonymous,
Alex is 22. Thanks for viewing!
My Regards
-Tuesday
Hello there bloodyvamplora1,
Firstly I would like to say thanks for viewing my blog. Yes the Dark Knight is a movie worth youre money!
Many people these days are all over Twilight and I don't blame them. The story, the text; great books they are! And of course I'm sure everyone right now is fighting over the Breaking Dawn copy's (I know I will), but you should also know that there is more out there than just 'Twilight'. I you don't mind I recomend you also read into some Holly Black, or L.J Smith's litterature. They too have some great books to offer. Hahaha, and I'll continue posting up books for everyone's entertainment, so you can relax... ;) I will keep up, and again thank you for reading.
My Regards
Tuesday
P.s. I did meet Stephenie Meyer. A lovely lady.
YOU MET STEPHENIE MEYER!!!!!???? HOLY @#$%!!!!! I'm so jelous right now!
Hello Shara,
Yes I did meet Stephenie Meyer, in a meet and greet. Thanks for viewing my blog ;)
My Regards
-Tuesday
Post a Comment