
So my dad finally gave me my stuff back. And about time too, because already I was loosing my sanity (well not like had had much to begin with). But one thing's for sure, and that is I never want to fail anything ever again! Not when my merchandise is in jeopardy! But asides form that my mother thinks its a good sign that I'm actually freaking out over my stuff. She said something about responsibility/ something else, blah blah blah...Oh god, last night she brought out the "Magic 8 ball". I really hope you guys know what that is. Basically she makes me sit down at the dining table and face her. We usually have the "Magic 8 Ball" moment twice a week. There's three questions that she always asks which by the way I know off by heart. It goes as follows:
- "Will I ever retire to a small town in the middle of no where?"
- "Will my daughter be a successful woman in the future?"
- "Will I ever be able to go to "So You Think You Can Dance" studio?"
Well there you have it... The 3 questions. Since on Earth, I didn't have the guts to tell her "Mom... You took dance class once... You don't exactly have rhythm in you!" Sigh* But she's my mom, and I'm not going to do the whole mushy thing, but I think you get the point.
I like to ask questions that are a bit more realistic and morbid at the same time, like:
- "Will I ever get to date a Punk/Goth/Scene boy?"
- "Will I either be A) a Vampire or B) a Zombie?"
- "When will the World end?"
- "Am I going to be pushing up daises at the age of 187?"
- "Will I ever get to have a meet and greet with Daniel Waters? or Rachel Caine? or Richelle Mead?"
- "Will I ever get to see Wednesday Addams in the flesh?"
- "Will I ever get those Demonia shoes from dad? EVER?!"
Anyways it's book talk now, so listen up! A very reliable source (iGoth; Please visit her blog if you have time "Dead and Loving it!" xoxoxo)told me that Ellen Schreiber, the author of Vampire Kisses will be releasing the Vampire Kisses Box Set which sets foot into all Chapter/Indigo/Coles on September 23/08! GO GET IT!!! Also the author Richelle Mead with her series Vampire Academy, her new book Shadow Kiss will be released November 13/08! Now I better go and ask dad for those freaking Demonia Shoes! There is an sticky note in my "Things to do before I die" notebook that says:
URGENT! MUST GET SHOES A.S.A.P
My Regards
-Tuesday

No comments:
Post a Comment